Wednesday, August 6, 2008

summmertime

hmm so it's been a while. again.
I've decided that something is messed up with my computer. I don't like it. Not one bit. Normally i can figure out what's going on and it's not that big of a deal, but i have no clue this time. Help-anybody who knows a lot about Macs/Firefox?

Also frustrating: drake housing. Apparently we are living at 3 separate addresses this year...yep and a couple days ago we had no room number, but were somehow living on two different floors. But still, I'm excited to live somewhere that there is a kitchen and bathrooms and such.

Highlight of the week was warped on sunday. It was strange at first, it not being at the metrodome and all. but it was really cool actually, with the exception of say anything not being able to play. I was glad to see people from high school and drake in the same place. I love the feeling of comraderie, even when you haven't seen people in a long time. It was a good time all in all.

Things to do before I leave in about 15 days...
-at least one more bonfire
-pack...ugh
-eat my fill of non-campus food
-go to milwaukee
-state fair the first day, since i leave the next
-see as many people as possible

we'll see how that all that works out


No comments: