Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Okay

So time moves even slower when your heart is confused...who'd have thought? Ah well, so it goes.
Shambles describes my life, and somehow i feel relieved. I shall see i guess. And I'm being vague because I don't want to think about it, while at the same time getting it out. Thanks to the people who care. So enough of this. Here are some things I've written recently to distract you from my depressing state.


What To Do


Overheated motion.
Big burn spaces to fill.
Start eying most underdeveloped properties.
Get itchy and think.
Boom or bust.
Most beneficial relationships prove stale.
Move on, onlookers.
Such ways unsettling as marriage.
Hear that another just left.
Place attachments suddenly,
like a bolt, blue after months.
Offers refused.
Change seen insane.
Perfect sellout, quaint days!


Aware


And when I try to move, the stiffness sets deep in my arms.
The way those boards constrict me and my inner thoughts.
Tiny droplets, like pennies on your closed eyes
What a sight to see, strange as the sheen on your cheek
Aloud and wondering the right look to give,
an appropriate silence to love in.


No comments: